Category Archives: rise enterprise sonipat
Mission of Rural India Solar Energy-RISE Enterprise, Sonipat, Haryana, India
Who we are?
Rural India Solar Energy-RISE Enterprise is an EPC company based at Sonipat within NCR Delhi.
What we do?
- Solar awareness amongst rural masses.
- Assist domestic/residential/Non Profit Organization/Education institutions to avail Govt Subsidy @30% of whole project or Rs.20,000/- per kWp whichever is less.
- Asses roof site to analyse feasibility of installation of Rooftop Solar Power Plants.
- Solar PV Plant design: Grid Tied Roof top or Ground based solar PV Plant, Off Grid Rooftop or Ground based solar PV Plants with Battery Bank design, Hybrid Rooftop or Ground Based Solar PV Plant with Battery Bank.
- Project planning, budgeting and identification of the resources needed.
- Plant Engineering and Design based on Architecture drawings of the site.
- Solar PV plant energy yield estimations over the entire period of the plant life.
- Expert System engineer and Integrator fully trained from GSES (Global Sustainable Energy Solutions-an Australian subsidiary), NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy) and NISE-BUD.
- We have gained expertise in installation of Rooftop Grid Tied / Hybrid Solar Power Plants with 30% Subsidy on the project from HAREDA.
- Solar Energy Information Center established at our Business Venture Showroom is hub for Solar awareness amongst rural masses which not only provides Solar Energy Information but also various Government Subsidy schemes i.e Subsidies on rooftop Solar power plants, Solar irrigation water pump, off-grid Solar Inverter program, Solar water heating system and Solar cooker etc.
- All private schools, colleges and education institutions in and around rural areas of Sonipat, Haryana have been apprised of importance of Solar Power/Solar Energy and HAREDA’s notification for mandatory installation of Solar Power plant for these kind of user categories.
- Solar awareness amongst Private Hospitals, builders/owners of houses/buildings/societies and developers in and around Sonipat.
Other than above we are working towards conversion of traditional electrical inverters into Solar Inverter by installing appropriate quantity of Solar Panels and Charge Controller / Solar Management Unit / PCU befitting end users power requirements.
- We wish to bring down the cost of Solar Energy / Solar Power so that it is accessible to masses in rural areas.
- This way we would put into gears our all resources to accomplish our goal of reaching each and every households for our mission HAR GHAR SOLAR.
We do Solar with Soul.
Our Call to everyone in Solar Industry
- So we welcome you to participate in this multi-angle, most favored and highly aspiring mission of connecting each home with Solar.
- If you are an manufacturer / stockist / wholesale dealer of Solar products or Solar BOS, then kindly Connect with us by forwarding detailed specifications and prices along with terms and conditions and mode of payment to email@example.com
- Your contribution towards this mission in any form would be appreciated.
- In case of any clarifications in this regard kindly reach us by calling following Mobile Numbers
Vipin : +919618637662
Anand : +919963493474
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wind Energy : Following para would throw mild upon benefits of wind energy whereas subsequent and entailing paragraphs would clarify the disadvantages of wind energy.
1.Wind energy is a transparent gasoline provide because it’s fueled by the wind.It doesn’t pollute the earth like energy vegetation,which rely on combustion of coal or pure gasoline.Another good issue is that wind turbine would not produce atmospheric emissions that set off greenhouse affect and acid rain.
2.Wind energy is also used in USA because of this of of the appreciable wind present throughout the nation.
three.Wind energy cannot be used up.It is dependent upon the renewable energy of the wind.Wind is certainly attributable to the rotation of the earth,the earth’s flooring irregularities, and heating of the ambiance by the solar.Thus we’ll say that wind is a kind of solar energy.
four.Wind energy is an reasonably priced renewable energy provide.For every kilowatt-hour produced by wind energy,the related payment is nearly four to six cents.The worth depends upon upon the endeavor financing and the wind provide.
5.Wind turbines benefits the agricultural areas on which they’re constructed.Wind turbines are always constructed on farms or ranches, the place most of one of the perfect wind web sites are found.This would not set off any problem to the farmers and ranches because of this of the wind turbines solely use a fraction of the land.They can proceed to work there and get lease payment by the power plant householders.
1.Wind energy ought to compete with commonplace know-how sources on a worth basis. Depending on how energetic a wind web site is, the wind farm would possibly or might be not worth aggressive. Although the setup worth of wind power vegetation have been decreased a lot so far 10 years, it nonetheless requires the subsequent funding than fossil-fueled mills.
2.The essential drawback to using wind as a provide of energy is that the wind is intermittent and it would not always blow when electrical energy is required. Not all winds may very well be harnessed to satisfy the timing of electrical energy requires.
three.Good wind web sites are always positioned in distant areas that are faraway from cities the place energy is required.This will improve the related payment for energy change.
four.Wind helpful useful resource development would possibly compete with totally different makes use of for the land and these totally different makes use of is also further extraordinarily valued than electrical energy know-how.
5.Although wind power vegetation set off a lot much less environmental downside than totally different commonplace energy vegetation, there’s some concern over the noise produced by the rotor blades, aesthetic (seen) impacts, and usually birds have been killed by flying into the rotors.
Source by Darren T Chow
As time passes, solar energy is turning into a extra economical and versatile vitality provide. One area the place it is getting used with little fanfare is desalination of water. On this write-up we have to focus on solar energy utilization for Eradicating Salt from Water
Eradicating Salt from Water Using Photo Solar Energy
It is considerably ironic that the majority of our planet is roofed in water, nevertheless tens of hundreds of thousands of people are in areas affected by water shortages. The character of the irony is clear almost immediately. The oceans of the world embrace salt water, a mix we merely cannot drink. Why can’t we undertake solar energy know-how for removing of salt from the water in order that the water may very well be made drinkable.
For the longest time, there was dialogue about altering saltwater into usable, drinkable water. This course of is known as desalination. If the tactic will be utilized on an enormous scale in a value environment friendly technique, it could resolve a lot of the water factors on the planet as we communicate whether or not or not they exist in third or first world nations.
Desalination is a time interval used for eradicating salt and minerals from ocean water. The title suggests one methodology, nevertheless there are actually many. Reverse osmosis is presently the popular and is definitely a filtration course of. It is well-liked in nations that presently have desalination crops corresponding to those found inside the Mideast and Caribbean. The strategy will also be gaining additional curiosity in China and the US the place certain areas are struggling recurring water shortages.
One in every of many factors that provide you with desalination is the facility worth. Most crops are powered by fossil fuels, although Russia is presently discovering out a plant run off nuclear energy. With world warming and energy worth concerns on the forefront, many are literally looking for to renewable energy platforms as an energy provide for these crops. Solar energy is no doubt one of many decisions.
Solar Energy desalination crops do not work in one of the best ways you may assume. Solar energy simply is not used to provide vitality to the desalination course of, although it almost definitely might probably be. In its place, the power of the photo voltaic is constructed into the system. The thought is to heat saltwater and swap it proper right into a vapor. The vapor is then run by a condenser system that turns it once more into liquid water.
Solar Energy desalination applications work in any other case, nevertheless the idea is to separate the water from salt by using the pure system one finds inside the oceans. As you probably know, water evaporates off of the ocean to sort clouds inside the atmosphere. When the right conditions occur, these clouds subsequently flip into rain clouds and launch the saltless water. Solar energy desalination tries to mimic the tactic.
The double concern of rising energy prices and world warming are stimulating evaluation inside the renewable energy self-discipline. Solar Energy desalination represents just one area the place this evaluation is producing tangible benefits.
Continuing from the previous part “impact of Brexit on UK’s renewable-energy” some more thoughts to understand long term impact of Brexit on UK’s renewable energy sector
Experts point out that much of the UK’s success in renewable energy has come with the regulatory [one of the most ambitious climate change policies] and financial support of the EU.
A Brexit would mean an end of funding support from EU for renewable energy projects and maybe without the push and pressure, UK could backslide on its carbon emissions goals. Unless they see a strong support from the UK government after Brexit, a Brexit may drive away the investors-atleast in the short term.
Statistics say that UK has received 24% of the The European Investment Bank’s (EIB) total investing of more than 7 billion euros into renewable energy since 2007. A Brexit could mean to a much lesser disbursement for projects in UK. A point to note is that non-EU countries have received only 12% of the disbursed funds.
The UK could presumably lose access to the EU’s eighth Framework Programme that funds innovation and research, Horizon 2020, which runs until 2020. A significant portion of these funds are dedicated to energy innovation and the UK is one of the larger recipients.
Many academic institutions and companies that currently benefit from the program could see their funding evaporate negatively impacting R&D of new clean energy technologies.
Though the UK government has its own policy on climate change; it is not particularly focused on renewable energy only and without the pressure from EU, the industry may also see a lag from the government to achieve the targets due to budget constraints or weakening of the policy by a new government.
This thought comes from the fact that pro-Brexit supporters have blamed EU for increased electricity costs, closure of coal plants and energy taxes. The expectations are that post Brexit, support for renewable energy in UK will whittle down leading to less encouraging government policies.
The fear is that with Brexit UK will loose momentum on low carbon approach especially when following the Paris meet, low carbon has emerged as one of the key drivers of new economy.
Brexit would be bad for what has been achieved in Paris COP21
Experts point out that UK could adopt one of the following models following Brexit:
The Norwegian Model
Continue in the single market, including for energyRequires acceptance of free movement of people and budgetary contributions All trade rules, including anti-dumping measures, Continue to apply Some veto powers on EU expansion
The Swiss Model
Trade continues via a network of bilateral agreements for different goods Bilateral deals require participants to adhere to EU rules No influence on EU policyCreate option to pick and choose areas of trade cooperation Switzerland is part of the Schengen group of countries
Joining the European Free Trade Area
Free trade of goods but not people or services into the EU No budget contribution required
The UK could leave trade to be defined by WTO rules All trade agreements would be independent of EU No free movement of people No right of access for service providers No budget obligation
Turkish and South Korean Models
Turkey is part of the customs union but not the free trade area Turkey has many bilateral trade agreements, no free movement of people South Korea not part of customs union or free trade area South Korea has a comprehensive free trade agreement with the EU,European subsidiaries required to access single market
YouTube video about Output Verification of Solar Panel by RISE Enterprise Solar Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mama Bhanja Chowk, Sonipat, Harynana
Introduction of new venture – RISE Enterprise at Sonipat
Introduction of new venture – RISE Enterprise at Sonipat
- Accelerated Depreciation benefits of upto 80% for commercial and industrial establishments.
- Central and State assistance of 15 to 30%
- Payback period of 5-6 years and warranty life of upto 25 Years.
- Become a net exporter of energy during holidays or lean consumption periods.
- GBI of Rs.2 per unit on FCFS basis.
- Exemption of VAT / CST *subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Free AMC for 2 Years *subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Fastest Delivery of installation within 15-20 days *subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Single Window clearance with Net Metering approval done by our team *subject to Terms and Conditions.