Tag Archives: rooftop solar power
Installation of 3050 Solar Water Pump in Haryana
Why Diesel Operated water pumps are too costly
Diesel systems are capable of very high output, but their fuel consumption means very high operational costs too. In droughts they might need to operate for 18 hours a day to keep people and animals alive. But the catch is that just when people need water the most, they are least able to afford to operate diesel pumps. As the economy contracts they lack the money needed to buy the fuel. Operation becomes intermittent. Generally, too, many diesel pumps have exceeded their original design life and are poorly maintained; their failure rate is high.
Solar Technology is cheaper that any other form of Energy generation
Solar water pumping is a technology that is being accelerated by the reduced price of solar modules. We are installing solar pumps today where grid power is available nearby, simply the costs of putting in 200m of cable mean solar is more cost effective before even considering the running costs. With the reduced cost of PV modules and the rising cost of fossil fuels there is no reason to use diesel power to pump water. The biggest challenge we see is to share the knowledge of the projects that happen every single day with the wider community. I am part of a commercial business but would be happy to share information and educate in any way I can.
Steps taken by Government of Haryana for Installation of 3050 Solar Water Pump in Haryana
In order to encourage farmers to use renewable energy, Haryana government has recently announced that 3,050 solar water pumps will be installed in current financial year in the state with 90 per cent subsidy. Though the pilot project of installation of irrigation solar water pump has been started by choosing few blocks of the Districts. Remaining Districts and blocks would be covered in next phase.
“3,050 solar water pumps of 2 horsepower (hp), 5 hp and 10 hp will be installed with 10 per cent farmer’s share and the remaining 90 per cent cost be shared by the central and state government as financial assistance,” as expressed by the Minister of State New and Renewable Energy Shri Banwari Lal.
National Target of Solar Energy Generation by 2022
This sure is going to result in solar capacity addition of 14.64 MW,”. Describing renewable energy as the “energy of future”, the state government of Haryana is committed to promote renewable energy in line with the national goal of 1.75 lakh MW capacity addition by year 2022.
The Renewable Energy Department of Haryana had directed all the additional deputy commissioners of the districts and gave them necessary directions to promote renewable energy in their respective areas.
The Renewable Energy Department of Haryana has set a target of installation of rooftop solar power projects of 70 MW in the state with 30 per cent subsidy with maximum limit of Rs 20,000 per kilowatt.
Mission of Rural India Solar Energy-RISE Enterprise, Sonipat, Haryana, India
Who we are?
Rural India Solar Energy-RISE Enterprise is an EPC company based at Sonipat within NCR Delhi.
What we do?
- Solar awareness amongst rural masses.
- Assist domestic/residential/Non Profit Organization/Education institutions to avail Govt Subsidy @30% of whole project or Rs.20,000/- per kWp whichever is less.
- Asses roof site to analyse feasibility of installation of Rooftop Solar Power Plants.
- Solar PV Plant design: Grid Tied Roof top or Ground based solar PV Plant, Off Grid Rooftop or Ground based solar PV Plants with Battery Bank design, Hybrid Rooftop or Ground Based Solar PV Plant with Battery Bank.
- Project planning, budgeting and identification of the resources needed.
- Plant Engineering and Design based on Architecture drawings of the site.
- Solar PV plant energy yield estimations over the entire period of the plant life.
- Expert System engineer and Integrator fully trained from GSES (Global Sustainable Energy Solutions-an Australian subsidiary), NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy) and NISE-BUD.
- We have gained expertise in installation of Rooftop Grid Tied / Hybrid Solar Power Plants with 30% Subsidy on the project from HAREDA.
- Solar Energy Information Center established at our Business Venture Showroom is hub for Solar awareness amongst rural masses which not only provides Solar Energy Information but also various Government Subsidy schemes i.e Subsidies on rooftop Solar power plants, Solar irrigation water pump, off-grid Solar Inverter program, Solar water heating system and Solar cooker etc.
- All private schools, colleges and education institutions in and around rural areas of Sonipat, Haryana have been apprised of importance of Solar Power/Solar Energy and HAREDA’s notification for mandatory installation of Solar Power plant for these kind of user categories.
- Solar awareness amongst Private Hospitals, builders/owners of houses/buildings/societies and developers in and around Sonipat.
Other than above we are working towards conversion of traditional electrical inverters into Solar Inverter by installing appropriate quantity of Solar Panels and Charge Controller / Solar Management Unit / PCU befitting end users power requirements.
- We wish to bring down the cost of Solar Energy / Solar Power so that it is accessible to masses in rural areas.
- This way we would put into gears our all resources to accomplish our goal of reaching each and every households for our mission HAR GHAR SOLAR.
We do Solar with Soul.
Our Call to everyone in Solar Industry
- So we welcome you to participate in this multi-angle, most favored and highly aspiring mission of connecting each home with Solar.
- If you are an manufacturer / stockist / wholesale dealer of Solar products or Solar BOS, then kindly Connect with us by forwarding detailed specifications and prices along with terms and conditions and mode of payment to email@example.com
- Your contribution towards this mission in any form would be appreciated.
- In case of any clarifications in this regard kindly reach us by calling following Mobile Numbers
Vipin : +919618637662
Anand : +919963493474